dxbsafari our core mission is to make your Dubai tourist visa selection and other processes as simple and smooth as possible. We make this happen by providing you with the expert help to decide on the visa type that accurately goes with the purpose and estimated duration of your upcoming Dubai trip. Apart from this, we take care of all aspects of your visa application while guiding you in every step, from inquiry to the successful and on-time approval of your Dubai visa.
Special Note: Once you’ve done with online visa application booking process, mail us your documents to [email protected] with your Booking Reference/RT Number as Subject.
Your Dubai visa process starts once we receive the clear scanned copies of your following documents:
- Passport size Photograph
- Passport front page
- Passport last page
- Passport page with exit stamp, if you’ve visited Dubai before
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Covid-19 Insurance (dxbsafari will Charge an Additional amount for Insurance as per visa type).
- The validity of the passport should be a minimum of 6 months.
- The passport should not be in a handwritten format.
- The documents submitted should not be blurred or weary.
- If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact us at [email protected]
Documents for Visitors with Guarantor In UAE.
- Guarantor’s Passport copy and visa page copy (both valid for minimum 3 months).
- A security cheque of AED 5500 for each visa, this cheque will be used only if the visitor is absconded.
- Last month Bank statement supporting the cheque drawn from the same account with good transactions in it.
Documents for Visitors with NO Guarantor in UAE.
- Family visitors may not need to put any deposit instead they can make the Hotel / Airline / Tour booking with us with best-guaranteed prices.
- Certain visitors (except for families) are required to pay an amount of AED 5500 towards the Security Deposit. Although this amount is fully refundable, please be informed that we’ll reimburse you the money only after you send us the scanned copy of your passport page with the UAE Exit stamp. This step is vital to make sure that you’re not overstaying and already left the country.
- You may book the return ticket and hotel with us at special prices.
- Indian nationality passengers may not need to submit guarantee documents once reviewed by our visa team.
- For passengers traveling in families with kids may not need to submit guarantee documents.
- Passengers who have already reserved hotel, excursions with RTT need not provide any guarantee documents.
for more info call us on +971 4 2325713